Sunday, September 14, 2014

Live Groove Love

This blog is hereby established to chronicle the latest and greatest chapter in my life. It is moving and grooving quickly and slowly, and now, almost, completely. I'm married, I have a great job, wonderful family members, two insane dogs, and a baby in my belly due to rock this world in January 2015. I'm going to record my pregnancy, thoughts on life, daily battles and victories, and anything else that strikes me as blog-worthy as we live, groove, and love our way into being a complete family.

The title, Live Groove Love, is a tribute to how I've tried to manage my adult life so far and my theme for the rest of it.

Live: each day, just live it. Take it as it comes and try not to control the outcome; it's out of our hands anyway. This is my biggest struggle.

Groove: because I'm a hippie at heart and I truly believe that in all we do we should just enjoy the moment and the experience. I struggle to groove when obstacles appear, but remind myself to groove on past and enjoy the music.

Love: let this explain itself. All you need is love. I've got love, and I'm so excited to share it.

I have had my fair share of moments when I didn't manage to groove on through which you'll read about in my next post, but I believe that the love part is essential to life. Love will get us through the times when we lose our groove and get us back to where we need to be.

LiveGrooveLove

No comments:

Post a Comment