Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good Morning!
The baby crazy has worn off a little bit...If not worn off, it has at least subsided. I do know now that at least I want to get started. The reality keeps me taking the birth control pills, though. We can't afford it just yet. I doubt we will make any more money in a year than we do now, but perhaps Husband's business will take off. He gave an estimate yesterday, and he makes me so proud. I hope he is ruthless to strangers haha. We sure try and make friends happy. I am almost getting whelmed with work again, but it is only because I am being lazy. I got up early this morning to do some work, but somehow the time flew right on past... I have to go get in the shower now. I don't pray often, but I need to start again. Today I pray that I will treat everyone I encounter the way I want to be treated. I believe strongly in that statement and sometimes my arrogance gets in the way. Today I must be kind. What kind of test does that mean is headed my way?!

No comments:

Post a Comment